UNIZIK Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK and it post UTME screening exercise for new intake for the 2022/2023 academic session and how to get the application form that’s what this page is all about. It’s important you get to know the school latest requirements for lt admission of newly admitted students.
I know you probably chose The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK as your preferred choice of study while registering for JAMB ; well the school is inviting those who are qualified enough to come forward for the forms – Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK / DE Post UTME
You might ask “who is eligible to apply for Nnamdi Azikiwe University post utme screening exams? ” the only eligible candidate are those that meet it cut off mark, not only that but also made the institution their first choice. This is the main requirement as made known to us by the management of the institution.
You might also ask” what is the fate of those who didn’t chose the institution as their preferred choice but got the cut off mark? ” well this set of candidates still have a chance as they are asked to quickly do a change of institution by visiting jamb portal for that effect.
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects..
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form
- Aspirant and prospective candidate are to Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Before you can process your application, you should Create an application account on the portal using just your phone and email address while securing your account with a strong password.
- A code will be sent to your phone or mail, so check it and click on the link to have your email validated
- After performing the above, you still need to Login with your username and password you recently created.
- Click on PostUTME application
- Do you know that you need to link your jamb reg number to your account? Yes that is what you should do next.
- You are to pay just 2000 naira hence you should print your invoice to that effect. This money will be paid in the bank.
- After you have paid the sum of 2000 naira, you have to log back into the portal and continue with your registration. Don’t fail to Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- After filling all necessary information as demanded by Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK you should Click on submit form to submit all you have filled online.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
This information goes to all Direct entry candidate apply. What they should do is that they should follow the procedure up there and apply and not only that they should send their academic transcript to the Registrar of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
In addition to that all Direct Entry applicant should also ensure that the hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results are also sent to but this time to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions).
All this documents listed above ought to be sent before the stipulated closing date. Dont worry we will update the date here for you all.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Your personal phone, email are the first channel of communication between you and the school management so you should ensure you monitor them frequently for details about your screening exercise.
When you are coming for the screening exercise ensure that you adhere to instructions in adherence to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Candidates that did not apply or register for the school screening exercise using the online portal has been advised to stay away from the screening venue.
On completion of the screening process its expected that your O level results are uploaded on jamb portal. This will enable the institution and jamb to facilitate your admission.
Ensure that your jamb registration number is correct because when you make payment with wrong registration number that money is gone.
Secondly when making payment ensure that the payment is made to the right channel as directed by the institution. Any payment made into wrong channel the university wont be held responsible.